|DAY||PORT OF CALL||EXCURSION PROGRAMME|
Transfer from Irkutsk to Listvianka, the Baikal museum, embarkation at Listvianka. Departure to Pjad Kadilnaya, visit to the cave “Capelle”
Visit to the Stupa of Enlightenment
Visit to Sacred Shamanka Rock.
|3||Small Ushkany Islands||
OPTIONAL: Visit to a Baikal seal rookery.
OPTIONAL: Fishing at cape Shartay if weather is favorable.
|5||Pribaikalsky National Park||
Excursion to Peschanaya and Babushka Bays, free time on a sand beach.
Disembarkation at Listvianka.
Please contact us for Price List and reservations
- accommodation on board ms N.EROSCHENKO in tourist cabins;
- group transfer to/from the ship on embarkation/disembarkation day (included for a minimum of 10 people);
- full board catering (three times meal) including lunch and dinner upon arrival and breakfast on the departure day . *In order to optimize the program, lunch on board can be replaced by lunch box;
- welcome event;
- on board and excursion service in English language (1 local guide who follow the groups along the whole itinerary);
- daily entertainment per program;
- basic excursion program as indicated including all visits with entrance tickets to Baikal Museum, Local lore Museum;
- excursion in UAZ on the cape Khoboy;
- fees at national park and reserves;
- Captain’s Farewell dinner;
- luggage handling on board the ship;
- port taxes.