The Radisson Royal Flotilla yachts are state-of-the-art river yachts-restaurants meant for excursion and entertainment cruises along the Moskva River.
All year round navigation -365 days a year.
The highest safety standards including those related to environment.
The yachts and pier are adopted for use by handicapped people.
Due to constructional features, speed performance and equipment the yachts designed to easily pass through the ice and provide comfort for passengers even in the harshest of Russian winters: complete with all-weather panoramic windows, climate control and strengthened yacht’s hull.
Only aboard the flotilla yachts upon your request you will be provided with a free audio guide mp3-player which will narrate you very interesting and non-annoying stories about attractions and points of interest along the route. If you are a proud owner of an iPhone, download on your App Store free mobile application named “the Radisson cruise on the Moskva River” by “Vokrug Sveta” which synchronizes the audio at the yacht running speed with the help of GPS. Use of this newly designed product is particularly enjoyable because free Wi-Fi is available aboard the yachts.
iPhone GPS-Guide may be easily downloaded in advance from http://gps.vokrugsveta.ru
Sightseen on the route
• Ukraina Hotel Pier – Novospassky Bridge – Ukraina Hotel Pier. Stops are not available. Cruise duration: 2,5 – 3h
• Ukraina Hotel Pier
• Ukraina Hotel
• The Russian Federation House of Government
• Moscow Mayor`s office
• Kievsky railway station (previously known as Bryansky railway station)
• Novodevichy Convent
• Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov
• Luzhniki Stadium (former Central Lenin Stadium)
• Gorky Central Park of Culture and Leisure
• Central House of Artists
• Peter the Great monument (Official name “300 years of Russian fleet”)
• Embankment building
• The Cathedral of Christ the Savior
• The Kremlin
• Saint Basil`s Cathedral (Pokrovsky Cathedral)
• Kotelnichevskaya Embankment Building
• Novospassky Monastery